How can I increase the visibility of my business on Instagram?

I’ve got a question about Instagram and algorithms. I have a relatively new business Instagram account, but have seen steady growth. I’m up to 500 followers now, but my reach per post is only getting to about 80-100 people and only about 30-40 viewing my stories. I’m pretty active daily sharing and liking things, but don’t understand what else to do to grow visibility.
Any tips would be great!

it actually sounds like you are doing pretty great so far! :slightly_smiling_face: Instagram is changing algorithm, so the role and the way hashtags work are changing (from what I read). And actually, hashtags oftentimes aren’t as effective as we think they are, especially with the changes in the algorithm. With Instagram right now, your best tool for super high visibility is Reels. Because Reels is a new feature, Instagram is really pushing for it, and because of that posts, stories, hashtags aren’t as effective as they used to be. Are you using Reels, or have you tried using them? :slightly_smiling_face:

Use some Reels! I often see reels more than posts on my Explore page.

Thank you for your recommendations guys! I appreciate it! :slightly_smiling_face: