How do I start a blog and what are the best blogging platforms available?

Hi, I want to start a personal blog regarding my personal challenges and give some advice on self-improvement. I wonder what could be the best platforms to use? Thank you in advance.

WordPress was made for blogging originally. I think it is the best. I have been working with it for 12 years. That doesn’t mean you can’t use another platform at all.

Setting up a self-hosted one can be complicated, so you might look at getting a blog from WordPress.com. If it goes well and you want to do more, then you might consider a self hosted WordPress blog.

1 Like

@copyflightco I appreciate your input! I haven’t tried using WordPress before is it easy to use? Since you mentioned you have used it for 12 years, can you enlighten me more on how it works? Well, actually I don’t have the basic knowledge on how to put up a website, sorry. :worried:

You would need to find a tutorial or course to help I would imagine. I just now started looking to see if there are some. There are, I just don’t know how good they are. I’ll keep looking.

1 Like

Thank you @copyflightco , I appreciate your help! :slightly_smiling_face: