I’ve spent the last weekend cataloging my reading for 2021! Thought I’d share my list here in case anyone’s looking for book recommendations!
- Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You (TO START!)
- Building Brand Communities: How Organizations Succeed by Creating Belonging
- We Should All Be Millionaires: A Woman’s Guide to Earning More, Building Wealth, and Gaining Economic Power
- Class: A Guide Through the American Status System
- The Gift of Fear by Gavin de Becker
- Not Necessarily Rocket Science: A Beginner’s Guide to Life in the Space Age
- The Wealthy Renter: How to Choose Housing That Will Make You Rich
- The Making of a Manager: What to Do When Everyone Looks to You
- Minor Feelings: An Asian American Reckoning
- The Lean Marketplace: A Practical Guide to Building a Successful Online Marketplace Business
- Actionable Gamification: Beyond Points, Badges, and Leaderboards
- Your First CFO: The Accounting Cure for Small Business Owners
And of course, my quarterly re-read of ‘I Will Teach You to Be Rich’ by Ramit Sethi!
What have you been reading lately? What should I try next?