When should I launch my online course? How do I determine what a realistic revenue goal is for my first launch?

Hope this post doesn’t come off as insensitive. So I was supposed to launch today. But I sent an email out yesterday and it didn’t do very well so I’m rethinking it. Because my emails generally do well during the week. Would it be important to consider launching with my CTA on a day where I usually have higher engagement on my emails?

Second question… Do you all set revenue goals and how do I determine what a realistic revenue goal is for my first launch? I don’t have the recommended “500 subscriber minimum” that a lot of these platforms recommend."

Hey, you need to launch it’s that simple.

If you don’t launch you have nothing, if you do launch then you have something.

Not all launches go as planned at all, it’s what you do with it after that counts!

Make sure you make the most out of your funnel with CTA, gathering all the information you can get buddy, then get on the phone and call people!

Hope this helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well @jaynah1208 , I agree partially with the comments above.

Do the launch. About the revenue goal, you need to set your MIND to what you want to achieve. It is not about 500 subscribers, it is about what is the process you are taking them through and they convert.

I worked for a client past month and she did not have any list. I had 3 weeks targeting cold audience to the email funnel. We had 5% conversion by email only.

Revisit your pricing with your revenue goal.

I know I am talking a lot, but revenue goal is not set by perceiving how many will buy but what you DESIRE. Once you know what you want to achieve, you take the responsibility and take the decision that leads to your goal.

1 Like

@felise356 that’s awesome! I’m going to check it out!

@John_Dewey this was VERY helpful… Thank you!

On revenue targets, I’m interested in what others say, but I’d probably take your list and assume some level of conversion. Personally I’d be conservative for an initial launch, then apply your price per sale and that’ll give you something to shoot for.

1 Like

@LewisC926 sounds great thank you